Delta Dental coverage offers many features to help keep your teeth healthy.
- If you choose and In-Network or Out-of-Network Provider, you will have $50 Deductible per Member total per Benefit Year limited to a maximum Deductible of $150 per family per Benefit Year.
- Deductible is waived for In-network and Out of-Network preventive services
- If you use Out of-Network providers, you will be billed for any amount due beyond the reasonable and customary charges
- There is $2,500 per person per calendar annual benefit maximum for preventive, basic, and major services combined for In-Network and Out of-Network providers
- There is a $1,000 lifetime maximum per person for TMJ treatment
- Dependent children are covered to the end of the month following their 26th birthday if defined as an eligible dependent
- An ID Card is not necessary to have services rendered. The members social security number can be used in lieu of a card; members can go online and print their Delta Dental ID Card.
- Find the complete descriptions of covered services at www.deltadentaloh.com