The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office and the Regional Forensic Science Laboratory aspire to the highest standards of our profession.
- National Association of Medical Examiner's (NAME)
- Association for the Advancement of Blood & Biotherapies (AABB)
- Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- American Board of Forensic Toxicology
- FBI Quality Assurance Standards for inclusion in the Combined DNA Index System/National DNA Index System (CODIS/NDIS)
Certificates of Accreditation
- NAME - SIAC - Medicolegal Death Investigative System
- American Board of Forensic Toxicology Certificate of Accreditation
- AABB - Accreditation for Relationship Testing Activities
- ANSI National Accreditation Board – ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accreditation for Forensic Testing
- ANSI National Accreditation Board - Scope of Accreditation (ISO/IEC 17025:2017-Forensic Testing)
The Cuyahoga County Regional Laboratory is accredited by ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) under ISO17025:2017 program in the field of Forensic Testing.