Educational Assistance Program Information
The Cuyahoga County Educational Assistance Program (CCEAP) provides financial assistance for Cuyahoga County residents seeking a post-secondary degree and/or program certification that will lead to gainful employment or career advancement. Scholarships up to $5,000.00 may be granted to qualified Cuyahoga County residents to complete training.
- Recipient must be a resident of Cuyahoga County at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Training must be in occupations identified as ‘growth’ or demand
- Must be within 12 credit hours of completion of your certificate or degree
- Satisfaction of a certificate or degree is required upon completion
- Must complete training within 18 months including summer sessions
- Funds to be applied at the beginning of the qualifying term
- Must be enrolled or plan to enroll in one of the participating training program providers
Include in your email:
- Name of your selected provider
- Name of your certificate or degree program
- Next semester or session start date
- Anticipated completion date
- If undecided, request to schedule an appointment for a career counseling and planning session.
Please Note: Employees of Cuyahoga County and OhioMeansJobs | Cleveland-Cuyahoga County are not eligible to participate in the program. Additionally, immediate family members that are dependents of employees of Cuyahoga County and OhioMeansJobs | Cleveland-Cuyahoga County are not eligible to participate in the program. Immediate family members include a person's spouse, child, child's spouse, stepchild, stepchild's spouse, grandchild, grandchild's spouse, parent, stepparent, parent-in-law, or sibling.